Sleep Well at Chateau Cartier!
Immerse yourself in a weekend focused on developing public speaking skills and reserve a room at the Chateau Cartier hotel. Chateau Cartier is offering our members a special discounted rate for Friday and Saturday night!
Even if you live in the Ottawa/Gatineau area, consider reserving a hotel room for the conference.
- Beautiful luxurious rooms at a 4 star hotel. Mmm nice.
- Easy early morning starts – conference activities on Saturday and Sunday start early – often 7:30a.m. and can run to midnight or later. Staying on location lets you maximize your sleeping time.
- Quiet place to plot your own path to speaking success. Turn your inspired thoughts into an action plan – before routine responsibilities take over again.
- Opportunity to socialize. The agenda for the conference is jam packed with activities. Time for socializing can be too short or non-existent. Book a room to extend your time.
- Socialize in smaller groups. A room gives you the opportunity to host friends in a smaller venue.
- Overwhelmed? Unwind, escape and digest this busy, information filled conference.
- A getaway your loved-one or non-Toastmaster friend will enjoy.
Here's the hotel information for the Fall 2011 District 61 Conference:
- Book before November 2 and you can get a room rate - starting at $123 (plus tax) per night for single or double occupancy - What a deal!!!!
- When you call, mention the Toastmasters group, reservation number:
- Hotel website: www.ChateauCartier.com
- Call: 1-800-807-1088