Looking to make it big? Present a workshop! This is your chance to go on beyond the 7 or 10 minute limit most of the manual speeches have. Workshops are 40 minutes long! This is your chance to motivate and inspire a larger audience.
- Register for the conference.
- Come up with a theme, a goal (the workshop committee uses this to evaluate your application), an attention grabbing title, and a catchy summary (60 words or less).
- Complete the form and return it with a photograph (preferably in jpg format minimum 300 dpi resolution) BY MARCH 28, 2013. Form in Word Form in PDF
- Preference will be given to applicants who are registered for the full conference at the time of application.
- You may not compete in the District International Speech or Table Topic contests at the 2013 Spring Conference.
- Workshops will be held at the same time as other events (contests, other workshops).
For more information, please contact:
Chair English Workshop
Want to get more of your experience?
Be part of the 100+ volunteers team for the event.